Need Help With My Setup

LoudNLow931

if you want a big sub, you need a big system to handle it, which = alot of money. you cant expect to have a 2+kw system for under a grand or two

thats what i told him bro...but isnt kinda cheaper just getting the RF 2K watts and 1 BTL?..i know the sub is gonna have to want more POWER but for his bugget dont cover it...with what the sub wants or needs..you know what i mean?

Ill be able to afford one 18 and a t2000 right now(All my RC stuff is sell witch so far that adds another $600 to mu buget :) ) I cant wait to get it.

your gonna be able to afford that but your sub is gonna want to have more !POWER!...atleast your gonna be bumping preety hard for just 2K watts...maybe a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif ..... :rofl:

Well im gonna get the t2000 then when i get more money ill probly get a t4000. or would that be to much for one 18?

that would be too much if you dont make the correct tuned box..you could actually fuck up the sub...go for the 3K watts..and a good box and call it a day...

Does rockfordfosgate sell 3,000 watt amps? Also what should the box be tuned to? Im trying to make one on the link you posted. I could always get one from steve what does he charge?

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Well im gonna order my sub on wensday. Then im going to the audio store to buy my amp and wiring. Can anyone tell me what to get on the sub?

(fill this in for me of what to get)

Ohm:

P Chamfer:

Cooling:

HiXmCoil:

Daily or SPL:

Induct Heat Ring:

Universal:

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Well im gonna order my sub on wensday. Then im going to the audio store to buy my amp and wiring. Can anyone tell me what to get on the sub?

(fill this in for me of what to get)

Ohm:

P Chamfer:

Cooling:

HiXmCoil:

Daily or SPL:

Induct Heat Ring:

Universal:

any1. i dont wanna get teh wrong stuff lol.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived