Wont Power On

Ok so i got a new car and im trying to hook up the kenwood. i installed it in my last vehicle so i bought a new wiring harness and then hooked it up. it wont power though? i wired the pos to pos and neg to neg and 12v const. to 12v to const. before doing the others. i re tryed it in my other car and it still works i just cant get it to power.

is there any ways to make my own wires and how?

its a kenwood excelon x791

Ok so i got a new car and im trying to hook up the kenwood. i installed it in my last vehicle so i bought a new wiring harness and then hooked it up. it wont power though? i wired the pos to pos and neg to neg and 12v const. to 12v to const. before doing the others. i re tryed it in my other car and it still works i just cant get it to power.

is there any ways to make my own wires and how?

its a kenwood excelon x791

fist of did you check the fuses in new car , also try grounding the ground off the deck directly to the car dont use the harness

yea i did, i connected the positive to the positive and neg to the negative on the battery and it still didn't turn on but where would i put the ignition switch one? the factory radio still turns on so i know the fuse's are good

yea i did, i connected the positive to the positive and neg to the negative on the battery and it still didn't turn on but where would i put the ignition switch one? the factory radio still turns on so i know the fuse's are good

it needs to go to the accessory wire, i can find out which wire it is for you if you dont know if you give me year,make,model of car

Archived