so this is basically just to let off some steam! i am only 17, but i would like to get more advanced and eventually make a career out of car audio. but the town i live in and the town i go to school in(only like 4 miles apart) dont appreciate anything....i am always having people ask me why dont you save your money for something good, why do you always waste it...and stuff like that....i finally finish an install i work on and try to tune something, cant do it without people bitching, or people saying they are going to call the cops...ive tried to ask for permission to play it for a few minutes, and all the neighbors say no, one said if she heard it she would call the cops.... i always have to go out on a back road miles from everything and sit on the side of the road just to tune something...all people see is a 17 yr old kid making noise!!...a couple people ask me why i do it, i tell them cuz i want to start competing, theyre like competing?? so i get half way through explaining a bassrace and/or dbdrag and they are like o thats stupid and dont even want to hear the rest of it....some days i just dont even know what to do.....so if you read all of this, sorry for wasting your time....but once again, this was for letting off some steam i had built up!!!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Where in Texas do you live?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

thats how people are. I am an installer in my town and people acted the same way when i used to do things out of my house. Thats why i dont do it anymore. But if u really want to get into it for a profesion then u will have a place to do it. Just to warn u it does turn into a job after awhile and its not always fun but just remember why u got into car audio for the fun.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

thats how people are. I am an installer in my town and people acted the same way when i used to do things out of my house. Thats why i dont do it anymore. But if u really want to get into it for a profesion then u will have a place to do it. Just to warn u it does turn into a job after awhile and its not always fun but just remember why u got into car audio for the fun.

ive had people tell me that before, and i completely understand that, i really want to do this, i just dont see how people cant even be a little understanding

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

i have had the same experince with people saying why d u want to do all the nonsense and i just ask them if they can install anything in a car. When they say no then i say thats why i do it. Because not everyone is cut out to do it. But just remember you are doing it for yourself and no one else and it will take a long way.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

gainesville...you?

San Antonio. You plan on taking any formal classes, or just getting MECP?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

i have had the same experince with people saying why d u want to do all the nonsense and i just ask them if they can install anything in a car. When they say no then i say thats why i do it. Because not everyone is cut out to do it. But just remember you are doing it for yourself and no one else and it will take a long way.

kool, thanks man! thats why i come here you guys understand, lol..thanks again!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

San Antonio. You plan on taking any formal classes, or just getting MECP?

both, im getting ready to take the basic MECP test hopefully next week i can call them up and get registered....how about yourself

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

no prob and if u ever need some direction in the industry give me a shout and i can point u in a couple directions. for ex. schools. I have been to iit in orlando snake pit and mobile soulutions is coming to my shop next month.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com