yeah he's got the smooth round extension, but its not very comfortable grip. he also offered me a savage 22-250 with a decent scope, but i need the cash more, almost went with the m12 when he said he'd throw in 100 bucks as well...

yeah he's got the smooth round extension, but its not very comfortable grip. he also offered me a savage 22-250 with a decent scope, but i need the cash more, almost went with the m12 when he said he'd throw in 100 bucks as well...

yeah i hear ya on that cash is always good lol but yeah imo that would of been a good trade though fo sho

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
hell yeah

so what was the outcome on the whole deal? What other firearms do you have? That would have been a good deal with the 100 on top ive got a mac 11 9mm i would love to have the .380

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

• 2 weeks later...