Jump to content

Good For Less?


NoFearX18

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to get some coaxials... not sure the brank i just want something to replace my nasty distorting stock ones...

I want pretty mauch oppinions on what to get for decently cheap.

I need a set of 6.5" and a set of 6x9" I will need 4x6's later on down the line aswell...

LMK, Thanks in advanced

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Posted

i got my 6&1/2'' kicker componits for $150 a set but ied just buy 2 sets of componits and make a plate to go were the 6x9 is and put a 6&1/2 componit set in there and should sound better than 6x9, u can go here www.woofersect.com is were i got mine from and are a good place and have pritty good deals, and my kickers dont distort at all and get hella loud

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 832 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...