ok..i just wanted to add a lil bit of bass to "put on" by jeezy and made it slowed..but i think i added tooo much bass...i played it and it sounds distorted..i just wanted to add bass and make it sound clear..you know what i mean.?..could anybody help me.!..by the way i have "AUDACITY" the program..

if u need to add bass u dont have the original copy... which slams... try buying the cd or redownloading it now that its been released...

bass boost after a certain point will always make distortion cause you arent creating new bass in the recording...

its the same thing as if you turned the bass up on ur headunit's eq.. eventually youll clip the copy

as a rule of thumb i never add more than 3db to boost otherwise ull get clipping.... and how are you boosting it... at what frequencies are you.... do you know how to use the plot spectrum?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i dont understand why anyone would need or want to add bass to that song.......

why?because in some certain parts of the song doesnt have the same bass as like in the beginning...plus everybody is diffrent..some people want more some people dont..

if u need to add bass u dont have the original copy... which slams... try buying the cd or redownloading it now that its been released...

bass boost after a certain point will always make distortion cause you arent creating new bass in the recording...

its the same thing as if you turned the bass up on ur headunit's eq.. eventually youll clip the copy

as a rule of thumb i never add more than 3db to boost otherwise ull get clipping.... and how are you boosting it... at what frequencies are you.... do you know how to use the plot spectrum?

the plot spectrum?..yea y?

why?because in some certain parts of the song doesnt have the same bass as like in the beginning...plus everybody is diffrent..some people want more some people dont..

its the same four tones throughout the song, then when kanye comes in, the bass boosts a little.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

This is false...it has two big bass hits to begin with...then it quiets down so you can hear the damn lyrics...then kanye comes on it basses again twice or so or what ever..then it quiets down again so you can hear the song..it's really actually made to be a good song...

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

This is false...it has two big bass hits to begin with...then it quiets down so you can hear the damn lyrics...then kanye comes on it basses again twice or so or what ever..then it quiets down again so you can hear the song..it's really actually made to be a good song...

maybe we have two different versions, because the song on my cd that i use for demos everyday, has the exact same 4 tones untill just before kanye...... maybe it sounds different because the words are are interrupting your focus on the bass.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

u didnt answer... do you have the real copy cause i do... and it slams thru the whole song... it just doesnt have a kick during the begining and before kanyes verse... its just a sine wave

hell i downloaded the real copy before i bought the cd so i know u dont have the right copy.. u have a leaked/mixtape

55hz 44hz 37hz 28hz... begining and before kanye is 25db....during verse its 23db.....

the copy u have is more like 17db on average when using plot spectrum and zooming in to the smallest amount of data the plot spectrum allows u to see

TeamSundown-sig.jpg