Sundown Audio

Trying To Find An Amp..

Gearstix

Stay away from those Audio Pipe amps. They are complete crap. There is a guy that was on Team Roadquake with 3 of the 3000's on 6 15's and he was only making something like 4000 watts out of three of those amps. They will NOT do the power that they claim they will. I am going to be selling my Crunch GP3000D and if you're interested let me know. You won't be able to get one of these new ever again. Maxxsonics is discontinuing them and replacing them with a new amp next year. Mine is in almost mint condition except for a minor scuff to the heatsink. Pm me if you're interested in getting something done. I can tell you that you won't be able to touch one of these amps for under $550 anywhere on the net right now unless it's used. This amp will run at .5 ohms all day long with the proper extra battery upgrade and would even help to add a ho alt with it, but can be run at .5 and has without a ho alt.

I think I might do an extra battery in the rear, (PM 2400, I think).

Hmmm... I'll send you a pm..