120 Gig Ipod Classics For $250!

dwright27

• 3 weeks later...

i believe they use a different format and you will have to convert the music. i could be wrong tho

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

ya they convert there music to a smaller size file so it dont take up nere as much space, umm, now my damn ipod wont synk no more, im sick of this shit, i tryed restoreing it and it wont do nothin, i want to add my new music to the ipod but i get nothin, why is this if anyone knows ied like info, everything is up to date all it needs is to be synked

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you guys ay be mad at me but I have all mac computers. A i pod nano 3g 4 gigabyte, I touch 8gb, and a i pod shuffle. I will dfinitly get this i have too many songs

I have a MacBook, Mac Mini, iBook G3 Dual USB, a G3 iMac, a 2nd gen iPod shuffle, a 8GB iPod touch, and a 8GB iPod nano. NONE of them except the iBook and iMac have ever had any problems what so ever. the iBook just has a broken backlight and the iMac has done it's time and shall rest in peace. I also use windows from time to time on my dell laptop. Don't get me wrong but I don't hate PC's and I sure don't hate Macs. The last thing we need is another stupid PC VS Mac flame war on the Steve Meade forum. lol

'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"

Archived