Alpine 9853 And Alpine Kca-420i

I've use this head unit for about 2 years with no problem. This has all wires and box and manual. I'm including a dash installation kit for 2000-2006 Tahoe. The only things missing is the factory trim ring that you can get on eBay for $10 or less and the metal cage and it can be bought for $10 or $15 on eBay. I guarantee that this unit works like it did the day I bought it. There is no scratches on the faceplate and the motorized face works great. I'm asking $250 for this unit with the iPod adapter or best offer. I'll give this a few days here then its off to eBay. Thanks for Looking. Shannon I also have 100% positive feed back on eBay so you can buy with confidence.

Product Information

Introducing the revolutionary head unit, the CDA-9853, with an easy to use GlideTouch interface. As your finger glides across the bar, you can make simple selections, just glide your way through and touch to confirm. Hook up the iPod and control your tunes with fluid GlideTouch response You get 6-band channel digital time correction, 5-band parametric EQ and more, plus the ability to download sound settings using Alpine's i-Personalize feature. This unit is OEM Steering Remote Ready so you can still control your head unit conveniently from your steering wheel.

Product MPN

MPN: CDA9853

Key Features

Player Type: CD

Controlled Devices: CD Changer, Sirius Ready, XM Ready, iPod

MP3 / WMA Playback: MP3 Playback, WMA Playback

Anti-Theft Protection: Detachable Face Panel

Amplifier / Speakers

Built-In Power Amplifier: Yes

Built-In Amplifier RMS Power: 4 x 18 Watts RMS

Built-In Amplifier Power: 4 x 50 Watt

Radio

FM Presets: 12

AM Presets: 6

Tuner Type: FM / AM

Dimensions

Depth: 6 in.

Height: 2 in.

Width: 7 in.

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

Edited by ImLow78

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

Sorry guys, That is $250 shipped. But if paypal is used tack on 3% for fees. I hope that a fair price. (I looked at what they are going for on eBay and priced it accordingly.)

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)