lmao :D your not going to belive this but i was always hooked on to BASS, since the age of 10/11,

this guy in the chinease food resturant next door to my dads shop was a delivery driver and some times when i was just there he'd put music on and i'd love the bass i think it was a sinlge 12" not extreme, something basic but it was good! lol he had alot of chinease songs tht Bump like techno tunes lol, after this my dad also used to buy and sells cars along side the shop, every car he brought if they had 6x9's i'd take them. Eventually got 4 6x9's went to a dump area with a older cousin of mine 18yrs at the time and we got some wood (the wood they use to build Wardrobes with) and put a box togther with the 4 6x9's and i hooked it up to my house hifi! lol it was fun at the time this was in year 1996- 1997 i was still in primary school year 6 10 years old turning 11 :D

After tht my real sub was a JBL BTX 10" Dynamic sub and 10" passive (btx250) Bass tube. then from there its what it is now! x 15"s lol