Duel Alternator Bracket And Belt

DVBin916

I am looking to add another alternator to my electrical system. I haven’t invested a whole lot of time (Due to the Lack of Computer Time I have) into finding it. So I thought for a change I would ask for some help. The burbban is a 1997, 1500, V8 vortec with A/C. Please if some one could help that would be great.

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

This is what DCpowerinc.com came back with...

thanks for the inquiry about a one of our dual alternator brackets for your Suburban! We do make a dual alternator bracket for your Suburban, and we can definitely help you with a 300+ Amp alternator! We have 2 300+ amp alternators for your Suburban, we have a 315 Amp 140 Amp idle alternator (really!) for street driven vehicles, and we have a 370/400 amp alternator for competition only use. Either of which can be used with this bracket. We actually built one of each of those alternators today and shot video of them running on the test bench that we will be uploading as soon as we get it edited. Your price on one of these kits would be $849 for the alternator and bracket,or $549 for the 315 Amp alternator, $619 for the 370/400 alternator and the dual alternator bracket itself runs $300. All of our alternators and brackets are hand built, one at a time by us, and we use USA made components exclusively , and most importantly we don’t over- inflate our alternators outputs and they will flat out run circles around anything else, especially the 315 Amp unit for all around use..

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-