Jump to content

I Need Some Good 6x9's..


DUBIE

Recommended Posts

Posted

what 6x9's sound good right now..and tweetiers also!..lately i dont know why but last 2 weeks my 6x9's just stoped working..no sound comes outa them no more...i dont mind anyways..they are 3 years old..lol..so help me out here guys!...

Posted

I have 4 of the Pioneer Premier REV 6x9"s. And they sound amazing. they can play every kind of music I play. Rap through Rock. And amp is a must though.

I also have 2 Kicker 6x9"s, I like them at low volumes but at upper volume the highs drop out, and it's all mids. FTL

~Team Bad Company Captain

"It is the mark of intelligence to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...