Second Skin Audio

2 Btl 15s/t4k/07 Charger On 22s/vid Is Uploading

FI_Aaron

so wat was the final electrical setup?

Well Aaron, im supposed to go look at a 240 sx tommorow, just something to go back and forth to work on, and of course put a wall in for spl, haha. Think thats what im going to do cause the wife wasn't happy about 2 18's or 4 15's in her acura, lol. I might be coming to dville sat or sunday, I would def like to sit in your boys car n see what it sounds like. Talk to you later bro

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Hey guys, I got a chance to sit in this thing today, and it slams. The same place that did his install did mine. These guys know what they are doing. The damn rear spoiler looked like it was gonna come off it was baggin so much. But Aaron I have to say that your explore with 1 18 FI BTL is louder than those 2 15's, your shit was nasty too. Can't wait to get my wall built haha, great looking install man, post some vids for these guys

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

vid is uploading. Nothing great, just showing some flex. Youtube is super slow but it shouldnt be much longer. Keep in mind these are new woofers so the gain is only 1/4 way up on the t4k. Also, i am very impressed with JLs new C5 speakers. He has 2 5.25" in the 2 front doors. Also the rear deck was gutted and recovered in black carpet. Whole car was covered in dynamat. We will be shaving his spoiler along with adding 2-3 more layers of deadner to the trunk.

VIDS SOON!!!

Lets Go Ski

Archived