i just got a set of hids and put them in yesterday, there 8000k a really bright blue color and damn what a diff, i was so tickeled on how bright they are for just low beams, there around 3x brighter than the halogen(sp) bulbs i had befor, i got em for $180 from a shop i go to and they put em in most of the vehicles they do and they look awesome, i wanted the h4 hi/low's but they was $300, the brand is maxcarR hid and they work perfectly and have a 1yr warenty, they are so clear now i can acually see ppl on the side of the road when befor i had to turn my fog lights on and my high beams, now hid low beams ftmfw! lol, i'll get some pics of them sometime tonight to let yall see what they look like, umm the headlight houseing is fogged a lil but they make a kit to clean em with now and ima go pick it up sometime to see the big diff now, it should get more blue'er when i clean the plastic houseing and get the full effect, but i might go buy some crystal clear side markers and headlight asemblys from ebay, and i dont need projectors cause the beam is already focused from the refelctor headlight houseing and it goes behind a thing to keep it from glareing so im all good lol

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i just got a set of hids and put them in yesterday, there 8000k a really bright blue color and damn what a diff, i was so tickeled on how bright they are for just low beams, there around 3x brighter than the halogen(sp) bulbs i had befor, i got em for $180 from a shop i go to and they put em in most of the vehicles they do and they look awesome, i wanted the h4 hi/low's but they was $300, the brand is maxcarR hid and they work perfectly and have a 1yr warenty, they are so clear now i can acually see ppl on the side of the road when befor i had to turn my fog lights on and my high beams, now hid low beams ftmfw! lol, i'll get some pics of them sometime tonight to let yall see what they look like, umm the headlight houseing is fogged a lil but they make a kit to clean em with now and ima go pick it up sometime to see the big diff now, it should get more blue'er when i clean the plastic houseing and get the full effect, but i might go buy some crystal clear side markers and headlight asemblys from ebay, and i dont need projectors cause the beam is already focused from the refelctor headlight houseing and it goes behind a thing to keep it from glareing so im all good lol

before you spend any cash ive used toothpaste and a dry rag to remove haze.

American Bass*DC Power

any spasific toothpaste?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

im about to buy these from my local shop except he gives a 3 year warrenty on everything but the bulb itself..l and the balast is the size of a damn buisness car NO LIE..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

can u mix the toothpaste with bakeing soda? and does the kids take all the haze off or just a lil, and does this method take all the haze off or just a lil? i want em almost clear, but anyways ima prolly buy those crystal clear headlights and side markers cause one of my side markers is full of water were its cracked and they need a change so ima just go that route, but i'll try that toothpaste thing to see how it comes out

i can only find diamond black headlights for my truck, i wanted chrome but they only have it in the 2wd version and my truck is 4wd, i dunno if the diamond black would look good or not tho, anyways ima try that technique, and there not yellowed just hazed really bad kinda white lookin but still the light still goes threw be prolly cause there so bright, lol

Badass dude, keepin the rep up for NC! Where'd you go to get them?

'03 Ford Explorer XLT

24s

Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman

nu image tint n sound, chace even showed me how to install em, mine dont take a relay cause my stock headlights have enulf power to run the ballasts by itself, and damn there bright i took a pic but they dont for some reason show blue in the pics they show white but there a real bright blue light tho