kentb Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">enjoy! Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
GORILLAslap Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 (edited) HELL YEA I HEARD THAT WHITE GUUURL AT THE BEGGINING BUT I BARELY GOT TO HERE PUT ON IM TELLIN YOU THROW IT UP BY LIL JON!!!! SOUNDS GREAT MANN LOVIN IT :hairtrick: Edited October 19, 2008 by GORILLAslap Quote starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
kentb Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 HELL YEA I HEARD THAT WHITE GUUURL AT THE BEGGINING BUT I BARELY GOT TO HERE PUT ON IM TELLIN YOU THROW IT UP BY LIL JON!!!!SOUNDS GREAT MANN LOVIN IT :hairtrick: thanks! ill try throw it up next time. Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
GORILLAslap Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 thanks!ill try throw it up next time. if u do try an get it screwed it sounds better... AND I CANT BELIVE THAT BITCH SPILLED HER SHIT IN YOUR RIDE!!!!! Quote starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!
kentb Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 if u do try an get it screwed it sounds better... AND I CANT BELIVE THAT BITCH SPILLED HER SHIT IN YOUR RIDE!!!!! i know dude, i fucking hate her. lol Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
NoFearX18 Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 looks sweet! I want a second BTL pretty bad. ONE is insane for only having 1 sub but 2 for a daily system has got to be crazy! do you know what kind of numbers your doing? Quote My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
kentb Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 looks sweet! I want a second BTL pretty bad. ONE is insane for only having 1 sub but 2 for a daily system has got to be crazy! do you know what kind of numbers your doing? yea man i wanna get metered so bad. i might go to a comp in november just to get some numbers Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
NoFearX18 Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 yea man i wanna get metered so bad.i might go to a comp in november just to get some numbers well if I can do a 144.4 with a shitty box, no wall, and horrible voltage, im sure you are going to see some decent numbers! I cant do a hair trick but i can move it... just have to look kinda close got the shirt trick down tho . keep the vids coming! Lets so some flex on the looooows Quote My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
kentb Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 well if I can do a 144.4 with a shitty box, no wall, and horrible voltage, im sure you are going to see some decent numbers! I cant do a hair trick but i can move it... just have to look kinda close got the shirt trick down tho .keep the vids coming! Lets so some flex on the looooows the problem is i don't have much flex because of dynamat saw your vids on youtube, its impressive Quote New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
NoFearX18 Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 the problem is i don't have much flex because of dynamatsaw your vids on youtube, its impressive Thanks bro! Im trying I have horrid roof flex... lol Quote My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.