Having Trouble With Chevy Trailblazer..

to start off with its a "02" chevy trailblazer 4.2L no 4x4..and couple months ago the car has some problem that it wont start sometimes...like you try to start it but the car just try's and try's but it wont start..lets say when you run out off gas..like that...but then after you try a couple of times starting it the car finally turns on but on the gauges the lil battery picture stays on then when your drving it the car smells likes gas..or burned rubber..what would the problem be?..i was thinking on the gas filter...would it be any electrical problems?..reply back A.S.A.P...thanks!

Fuel pump, prolly gonna cost a pretty penny to get it fixed because its in the tank.

so it wouldnt be the fuel filter?...would it work if i changed it?.would it fix the problem

Guest reestblazer

i have a 07 trailblazer and my best guess would be fuel pump as well. go to www.trailvoy.com and register and mention i sent you on the forum and post in the engine section and im sure they will get you straight. Good luck bro.

i have a 07 trailblazer and my best guess would be fuel pump as well. go to www.trailvoy.com and register and mention i sent you on the forum and post in the engine section and im sure they will get you straight. Good luck bro.

ima check that out...thanks bro!