heres some vids of my truck, plz note that these are sealed up no windows down "didn't want to piss off the new nahbors(sp)

th_mytruckpics009.jpg

th_mytruckpics008.jpg

what u guys think, info on it is in my sig, and dont mind my first vid i forgot the cam was still playin when i was talkin lol

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

damn nobody got any input on my system? good or bad? lol must not be loud enulf

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Looks pretty loud & I bet it sounds clear as can be in that down-fire box. How do you like those 8" MTX 6000's for vocals?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

they acually sound really good, but i got em set to lowpass at 180htz on amp and 80htz on headunit but they sound great when subs are turned off, i got em to play more of the high bass tho, i got some more songs ima make a couple more videos for just pickin witch songs to play tho, im thinkin bout gettin a kicker kx1500.1 for em but my buddy that sells em said they can birth 1900rms@2ohm tho so i unno what those 8000's will hold, they got double stacked magnets and a 12spoke basket but there tough as hell tho

oh yea, song is gorilla zoe ft. lil wayne - lost

lol, every channel in my truck is wired to 2ohm, each channel on mids n highs amp is 2ohm, midbass amp is 2ohm each channel and sub amp is 2ohm i never thought about it all being 2ohm tho lol, and there in there own lil encloser i had made for my 6&1/2's when my amps was on top of box and i used those holes to run wires threw and for rear speakers but those 8's sound really good, i got em both for $50 and well worth it, they acually got some good excursion and dont distort or bottom out at all but i aint got em set like that anymore i had em in my room for subs tho, ima go make another video here ina min but i gotta lisen to a couple songs tho, that cam dont pick up flex to good tho, my steering wheel was flexin n doors n dash, i think ima do one with silicone cause i was playin it up at my uncles and it got loud as shit in there lol