Damnit man, that sucks anus! that happened to a buddy of mine, so he just rode around looking for a car missing a mirror and that had red paint on the side. Thats about all you can do is look for a car with your color paint and missing a mirror, or if their paints on your car, well you get it, and then confront them and be like" Yo did you sideswipe my car the other night and drive off?" Not the best idea but about all you can do if there was no witnesses.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Damnit man, that sucks anus! that happened to a buddy of mine, so he just rode around looking for a car missing a mirror and that had red paint on the side. Thats about all you can do is look for a car with your color paint and missing a mirror, or if their paints on your car, well you get it, and then confront them and be like" Yo did you sideswipe my car the other night and drive off?" Not the best idea but about all you can do if there was no witnesses.

idk if that's a good a idea

i hope you are covered by insurance

take it to the police say hey there is the paint i wanna know what its too then a apb on em...( they can do it in my town idk why they cant on yours)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

give me a pic of the mirror and the number and i could tell you :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>