Jump to content

Alpine Iva-d300 Vs. Iva-w200


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm using the D300 now in my truck and just bought a W200. I know the screen is bigger on the 300 (7") but the 200 (6.5") has all "brains" inside the deck no hidden box under the seat-that is why I bought it. Has anyone compared these two decks? I like the look of the double din install better but is sound quality any different? I don't want to change out the deck to be disapointed afterwards. feedback would be much appreciated-thanks!

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...