For reasons beyond my control I'm selling my subs :censored: . They are 12 dual 2 ohm Type R's. I barely used them only about a month of playtime on them. One of the subs has a scratch on the logo that doesn't really show in the picture but it's purely cosmetic. I have the boxes for 2 of them but have lost the 3rd. I'm looking to get 100 each plus shipping. If you get all 3 I'll cover the shipping

100_0060.jpg

member9971.png

could I buy all at 80$/each?

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

zip is 46628 bro, live in South Bend IN

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

alright, im going to look into this, I will let you know by Wednesday if I am buying.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

just for comparison, I looked at Best Buy as I knew they carried these, they want 720$ for em shipped :o

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

its a very good deal, thats why im jumping on it, if the economy wasn't so bad, i'd send paypal payment now! :o

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck