Having Some Serious Electrical Problems Please Help!

ok the ride is a 97 maxima,0 gauge wire thats fused with a 300 under the hood and in the trunk,a hc1800 and hc-800 are in the setup.currently only running a 4ch.

the car will loose all electrical after i turn the car off and atempt to restart it,keyless entry doesnt work ,no click click like it wants to start or anything.so i disconnect the battery terminals for a few and problem is gone.

im close to trouble shooting this down because of todays failure,i was driving and hit the brakes then had a little whine in my mids/highs,hit them again the headunit turned off then powered back up,during all of this my volts dropped off of where they normally should be 14.4-13.8.so i got to my job and was letting the car idle,volts around 14,turned the headlights on boom car turned off.now also being when this happens my amp stays lite up untill i yank the remote wire out.

so once again going thru the motions but this time i unhooked the 0 from the front terminals and unhooked the hc-800 in the rear.im going to give it a few and go for a test drive.

equipment has been the same thruout this whole probem except the headunit so im sure its not that.

so its either A.bad powercell or B.theres a nick in the 0 somewhere in the run. or C.i dont fuccing know

please bounce some ideas off me so i can nip this in the bud.

Edited by 97maxima

American Bass*DC Power

so you have to jump it to get it started again? doesn't die when running? sounds like your batteries are history. maybe accidentally grounded.

edit. sorry i just read it better. you don't have to jump it. check your grounds. so you take both batteries terminals off?

Edited by philip

Must be your amp... Wouldn't have that problem with a kicker... = )

Umm.. Have you took for test drive with back bat and all your 0guage unhooked? Unhook it all and your amp... Just run it stock and see what it does... Then you'll kow if its your car or system...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

im pos its not the equipment.ive had three diff headunits and 2 diff 4chs,and im not running the class dez they are not even hooked up.im leaning on a nick in the 0 gauge or the hc-800 has a probelm.im going to go try to crank it up now.

edit

i wonder if grab a zx2500.1 the problems will vanish lol

Edited by 97maxima

American Bass*DC Power

hehe... Ya just unhook your 0guage at front bat and unhook back bat and amps... Then your back to stock... No system... Try that and see if you still have a problem...

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack