its an old sock i had laying around in my car

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

he had a sock in the car somewhere, its jsut so it doesnt get too scraped up by the metal, and its hard to see, but that pic of me smiling in the engine bay, my other hand is woven through and under all the hoses and junk in there, going from the battery area to the charge post of the alt, it was the most awkward position, and i dropped that damn nut twice.

voltage chills at just under 14.4 with the motor running, battery was 12v on the dot outta the box, was prob sitting awhile.

If anyone is wondering how to solder those cup type terminals, vice em, cut the wire sheath back far enough that the wire hits the end, twist the terminal cup onto the wire so it takes the shape, remove the wire, break solder into short enough pieces to fill it end to end, pack it full or solder bits, melt it down to a nice pool in the bottom of the cup, shove the wire in utilizing the twist you put on it with the test fit, and then invert it and let it cool. Those things are never coming off. theres prob 8-10 inches of solder melted into each one.

and that battery strap is probably the most secure thing int he car, im pretty sure if this car gets hit that battery is gonna be straight chillen right there, its bolted down with big ass frame bolts that were originally used to hold down the battery tray and stock battery, its never moving.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

• 2 months later...

Part 2... haha

Now that i actually have some time to myself, seeing as how school is our until 2nd semester. time to mount my sub amp

heres the Knuconceptz wire to the 200amp fuze and fuze holder

100_0040-1.jpg

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Thats their 1/0 hyperflex wire, very good wire imo. it was real nice and pretty easy to use...

heres where i put the ground, Raytard sanded here down real well to get the paint off, for better current flow

100_0045-1.jpg

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

i have always wanted to do a hondahi sonata build but i when i do mine i wanna but 4 15s in it

this should turn out pretty tight i cant wait to see it finished

thanks, its solid so far, but i need my Alpine CDA-9886 to come, just ordered one, and im kinda pumped, i hope its as good as the reviews says

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif