Last night the wife and I were playing mario kart in the living room, it was like 11:30 at night and we were about to go to sleep when all of a sudden there was a loud ass thump/scratching noise at the front door, it sounded like someone was trying to knock the door down, i got all scared, picked up my gun, cocked it and went to my door, i mean it was almost midnight, who the hell is going to be banging on your door on a monday night almost at midnight, anyway, there I am at my door, my gun loaded, cocked and ready to blast, here I am thinking some crazy shit is about to happen (we had just rewatched the whole saw series and just funished watching saw v, it was a good movie by the way, so i guess my imagination may have been running a bit wild)...anyway i look out of the door peephole and what do i see?

it was my big ass dog duke (he is a great dane, 155 pounds), that bastard dug a hole under our side fence. i didn't even know when he did it, but i guess when he got tired of being outside he came and jumped on the front door, i should have shot him, he damn near gave me a heart attack.....

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

Last night the wife and I were playing mario kart in the living room, it was like 11:30 at night and we were about to go to sleep when all of a sudden there was a loud ass thump/scratching noise at the front door, it sounded like someone was trying to knock the door down, i got all scared, picked up my gun, cocked it and went to my door, i mean it was almost midnight, who the hell is going to be banging on your door on a monday night almost at midnight, anyway, there I am at my door, my gun loaded, cocked and ready to blast, here I am thinking some crazy shit is about to happen (we had just rewatched the whole saw series and just funished watching saw v, it was a good movie by the way, so i guess my imagination may have been running a bit wild)...anyway i look out of the door peephole and what do i see?

it was my big ass dog duke (he is a great dane, 155 pounds), that bastard dug a hole under our side fence. i didn't even know when he did it, but i guess when he got tired of being outside he came and jumped on the front door, i should have shot him, he damn near gave me a heart attack.....

all that suspense almost gave me a heart attack!!!!

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png