I should be studying for my test that is in 2 hours and writing an essay that is due tomorrow, but I'm surfing SMD instead...
is there anyone else on here that should be doing something important but is on here instead?
SPAIR (225 shipped) FTW!!!!
I'm not sure what that is, I'll post a pic of the coil in a bit.
On 2nd thought, are broken leads repairable? Or once they break is it over? I'm going to buy a spair to recone, (I've been wanting the black cone version for a while now) but would I be able to solder the lead back to the terminal or would it just break again?
I'm not sure, probably just old, ive been beating on it for 4 years now, I don't think it was clipping, gain was at like 1/4, and the amp never went under 13.5 Volts
This happened to mine once too. Just the stinger logo lit up but it didn't show the voltage. It did it for like a day or two and then when back to normal. I never moved it or messed with the wires or anything, it may just be the meter. I have mine connected to my 2nd battery in the back.
You can do it that way, some people recommend doing 2 runs (+ to + and - to-) but you don't have to. Grounding the 2nd battery's negative to you car would be fine to. I have had it that way for 6 months and no problems.
I like me some Adios Mutha Fuka, just make a big tall glass and sip all day
* 1/2 oz Vodka
* 1/2 oz Rum
* 1/2 oz Tequila
* 1/2 oz Gin
* 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
* 2 oz Sour mix
* 2 oz 7-Up
I'm getting the same thing on Chrome, I noticed it was only when I clicked on my bookmarks though, or when I typed it into the address bar. I did a google search and then it let me in.
I ate there once before, the burgers were good but the lard fries left a nasty ass fat film in your mouth, honestly i'd take a burger from in n out before these...but the nurses are the real reason people go
I'm pretty sure that is just from the camera, if you look at the part where he is walking up to the drivers door, the window is "waving" too, its just the camera
hell no i wouldn't, even if gas went up to 10 bucks a gallon, I would probably end up getting killed and run over with all the crazy ass drivers out there
full tilt it will usually drop to 13.5, cold start in the morning it is around 14.7 idle its like 14.3, ive been meaning to take a video but i have not have time, and I did do the big three in 0 gauge
I would definitely go with the alternator. I have the same amp, kx2500.1, and I got 1 bluetop and the mechman 250 alt, my lights don't even dim anymore when i'm playing it full tilt at night.