Sonic Electronix

I would save the money up and get a better quality flip out like Alpine. Cause that cheap one my not have many RCA's for subs and amps and other stuff like that. So save up and buy someting that will last not something that will break in a wekk of touching the screen

everything is not about the money u spend. i had a power acoustik dvd player for a year and a half, the only time i ever had any problems is if the car was extremly hot i would have to hit the eject button twice to get my cd out. but other than that that player was reliable, sounded pretty good, and played movies my home dvd player wouldnt touch. i only got rid of it cause i wanted a bigger screen. no doubt alpine makes some of the best sounding units. i have alpine deck in my other car. but if this person is on a budget why suggest possibly the most expensive units when there are other brands that are just as reliable? jvc, kenwood, pioneer etc. and as far as the rca's the descriptions tell you how many rca's and thier uses; plus there are very few radio's now that don't come with at least one set. guy's u should give this person a range of ideas about radio's not just one. if everyone went with the idea of less expensive is bad then companies like fi, and audioque for ex wouldnt stand a chance. anyway just my last .02.