Picture001-1.jpg

Just bought it 1 month ago, received it 2 weeks ago, don't have any subs....fired it up on 4 Extemis to test it and stripped a speaker terminal. 4 guage is too small for 2000 watts, and those tiny speaker terminal screws dont cut it when I like to use 8 gauge speaker wire. Had to go with 12 guage with this thing. I want a Kicker 2500.1

I'm sending it back for repair, it has a 3 year warranty, and I'll put your address in the return to label outside and on the instructions inside.

$275 (obviousely no shipping!)

IB3 22"

not to try and say anything bad but..what if you send it back and it takes a month for the buyer to get it?what if its a refurb?what if they get it and want more money due to user error?just some things to think about this could give you a bad rep

American Bass*DC Power

not to try and say anything bad but..what if you send it back and it takes a month for the buyer to get it?what if its a refurb?what if they get it and want more money due to user error?just some things to think about this could give you a bad rep

i agree, that would suck if it took them a long time to send it back. it is a refurb...when you go to Lanzar's site, the new ones are like $700 or more I think 1 year warranty, and if you go to specials, it's a refurb for $300 and a 3 year. All 3 that i have purchased were under the special.

I already contacted Dominic. He said he tested it personally before it went out, but he is covering return shipping.

I want a Kicker to match the rest of my amps and get out from under this one! I've had nothing but bad luck with them. Not a thing to say when you're trying to sell something, but others seem to be pleased with theirs.

IB3 22"