me 5 year in car audio and 2 on painting i paint i sand and everything but the only 2 thing i dont know wut to do how to mix the paint and buff i have a question my homeboy is trying to paint hes car but hes on a low budget and he wuz telling me about this paint he seen in autozone they sold it i think he told me in pint well in the little can it has a car with racing stripes and its says that its ready to paint no mixing i dont know if you seen it and if you have is it good

teamtexflex-1.jpg

me 5 year in car audio and 2 on painting i paint i sand and everything but the only 2 thing i dont know wut to do how to mix the paint and buff i have a question my homeboy is trying to paint hes car but hes on a low budget and he wuz telling me about this paint he seen in autozone they sold it i think he told me in pint well in the little can it has a car with racing stripes and its says that its ready to paint no mixing i dont know if you seen it and if you have is it good

Have not seen that kit...probably some single stage shit!!As for buffing...make sure that you lay down a fat layer of clear..that's a good start..PM me with ant questions you might have with that shit!!

oh and another thing u have pics of car u painted

Go to the Gately audio section....that whole side of the Burben was painted by me..as well as the repairs.The dodge truck panels and the panels and console in the 66 stang also.I will have to dig out some completes to show ya.

oh alright so im goin to be asking you alot of question next week becouse im probaly goin to paint my homeboys car is a 88 monte carlo i cant wait oh and thax for the for the tips

No prob

u got all of my respect on painting man u got some mad skills bro

Thanks man,Steve would not have me painting shit for him if I wasn't any good.You have to use some good gear and paint products..just take your time and remember that what's under the paint is more important than the paint itself...well almost.

Thanks man,Steve would not have me painting shit for him if I wasn't any good.You have to use some good gear and paint products..just take your time and remember that what's under the paint is more important than the paint itself...well almost.

thats fuckin true and i think the same too but i think that wuts under the paint is the most important
teamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived