mmm...i got a system but its just 600 watts...=(..and an crunch pzi250.laying around here in just waiting for some 4gauge and 1/0 to get here to wired this mofo. and hook it up to some beast woofa!!.. :rofl::rofl: ...but im tired of my 600watt with a mtx 4500..i wanna hear a real system....

Shit i hear you on that. I had 2 12" L7's and 2 audiobahn 400 watt amps but they got stolen and i havent been able to save up for a new system

"Da 2tone HOE from the 520"

Shit i hear you on that. I had 2 12" L7's and 2 audiobahn 400 watt amps but they got stolen and i havent been able to save up for a new system

mmmmm that must suck brotha!!...sorry to hear that bro!...but hey i know this place were they sell good woofa's and good amps....maybe i could hook you up with some just for temp..you dig?

mmmmm that must suck brotha!!...sorry to hear that bro!...but hey i know this place were they sell good woofa's and good amps....maybe i could hook you up with some just for temp..you dig?

Hell yeah it does man. What place is that? i could really use a system.

actually, I have a friend that lives in eloy, i might actually be driving out there some time soon

No shit man? I live right on Main Street. Let me know when u plan on coming and maybe you can give me lil demo if you would like to!

Hell yeah it does man. What place is that? i could really use a system.

well is like a pawn shop...they have everything...good headunits,amp,woofas...like kicker,power acoustik, etc..for good low prices...

No shit man? I live right on Main Street. Let me know when u plan on coming and maybe you can give me lil demo if you would like to!

and if you get the chance come near tucson in gimme a demo also....