Sonic Electronix

Need Help On Choosing Tweeters

I have a great setup, I have a xtant 603 and running the front mids and tweeds but unfortunately I was a lil inpatient my tweeds are connected directly to the mids. I seriously dont know why I didnt connect them direct to the amp since it had the channels and tuning options.

Anyway I blew the tweeters since I was inpatient and never hooked up the resistors and caps. I need to get another set of 1" tweeters.

I had a set of SEAS Neodymium tweeters. I saw a pair of Rockford Fosgate T1T 1.1" Hard Anodized Aluminum Inverted Dome Tweeters with crossover.

Specs below...

* RMS Power Range : 100 Watts

* Peak Power Handling: 200 Watts

* Frequency response: 4000-22000 Hz

* Diameter: 1.1 Inch

* Impedance: 4 ohms

* 1.1" (28mm) Hard Anodized Aluminum Inverted Dome

* Neodymium Magnet

* Outboard 24 dB / Octave Crossover

* Active Tweeter Protection

* Cast Aluminum Crossover Housing

* Flush and Surface-Mount Hardware Included

What do you all think has anyone heard these tweeters or heard anything about them?

I am running currently a dynaudio center channel and door panels/ Re xxx 15"

1000 watts

1999 - 2Door Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood KVT 915-DVD II 15” RE XXX (Fi Recone) II Components/ Center channel: Seas Audio, ScanSpea&k Dayton Reference II

Amp’s: Xtant – 603 & 1001 Chipped & Tuned II

Misc. Team PowerMaster Batt Cell, Xstatic 2000 Batcap, Street wires Zero Oxygen RCA Cables, 0 Gauge through out II Security Clifford Intelliguard 770

those are the same tweets that come with the power comps. i think they sound pretty decent. def not a sound quality tweet but over all pretty good. on some music they do sound a little bright to me though

Archived