Here's the story behind it, if anyone cares. My brother got this Chevy when he was in high school. He stopped driving it about 5 years ago because he started college and couldn't afford the 12 MPG, and it was running like crap and he couldn't figure out what it was. So basically it's been sitting in my driveway for the past 5 years. After looking at Ace's thread where he restored his K1500 I decided this thing needed some love.

To get it running I had to replace the battery, starter, plugs, distributor cap and rotor, fuel pump and filter, and change all the fluids. After that it ran but it ran like crap. It literally took a whole minute to get to 30 MPH. I tapped on the cat and heard all kinds of stuff in there. I'm guessing thats why it ran like shit when my bro had it. So I cut the exhaust completely off and it ran like a bat out of hell and sounded like shit lol. So far I've invested about $500 to get it running and it needs atleast another $500 to get it on the street.

Unfortunately it's going to be a slow build due to the fact that I'm 17 and work at Mickey Dees making 7 bucks an hour, but all my money will pretty much go into this truck.

Anyways, enough talking, I got a few crappy cell phone pics of it today.

Here it is, I forgot to get a picture of it with the step side bed still on it.

Chevy1.jpg

Chevy2.jpg

Here's a pic of the nasty rims that I can't get clean for nothing. Anyone got any ideas?

Chevy3.jpg

And here's a quick cell phone vid of it running and how shitty and loud it sounds with exhaust cut off

th_Chevy1-1.jpg

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Oh yeah I forgot to add that it has the 5.7L 350 and my goal is to basically make it haul ass ha. I'm going to get some things taken care of like new tires, getting the dents and dings out and small stuff like that first and then I'll start building up the engine.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz