Shipping To Germany?

fuman

I have a BL 10" dual 2 ohm and I am in Mannheim if you are interested.

I know you wanted a 12" but If you want a BL I can save you some money.

$195. is the price if you want it.

hello,

Thank you for your offer, I consider it to me whether I suppose .. Please give me 2 weeks time to think..

*wenn du aus Deutschland bist, können wir uns auch in deutsch unterhalten ;)

does the bl 10" have more power then my "old" 12" woofer??

watch:

Edited by fuman

hello,

Thank you for your offer, I consider it to me whether I suppose .. Please give me 2 weeks time to think..

*wenn du aus Deutschland bist, können wir uns auch in deutsch unterhalten ;)

does the bl 10" have more power then my "old" 12" woofer??

watch:

I can speak German MUCH better than I can type it! Was fur eine woofer has du jetz?

I have never even powered the BL yet because I was going to use it in my new car when it arrives (mid December) but it needs too much airspace for my needs.

You have plenty of time to think about it. Where are you in Germany, the BL's weigh a ton so it would be better not to ship it through the Deutch Post!

haven't heard that song in awhile, and the video doesn't really help, what sub and what power are you running in that video?

its an 12" toxic woofer in a 72l bassreflex box powered by a sinus live sl-a 1500 with 560w rms @ 4ohm. the sub can only handle 500w rms.

greetz

@ david in germany :

ich habe einen 12" toxic in einer 72l bassreflex box. -> http://www.hifi-music.de/shop/bilder/produ...ross/1343_1.jpg

Versand wäre aber gut, da ich aus Potsdam komme. Wo kommst du her???

Viell komme ich ihn abholen...

mfg

its an 12" toxic woofer in a 72l bassreflex box powered by a sinus live sl-a 1500 with 560w rms @ 4ohm. the sub can only handle 500w rms.

greetz

@ david in germany :

ich habe einen 12" toxic in einer 72l bassreflex box. -> http://www.hifi-music.de/shop/bilder/produ...ross/1343_1.jpg

Versand wäre aber gut, da ich aus Potsdam komme. Wo kommst du her???

Viell komme ich ihn abholen...

mfg

I live in Mannheim. It weighs 14 kilo without packaging so at least 15 kilo packaged So that would probably be expensive too. A drive from Potsdam would cost quite a bit more though.

The BL would make the toxic sound like a midrange..

Nick at FI told me I should shoot for between 1200-1500 watts for it to "really get it going"

I live in Mannheim. It weighs 14 kilo without packaging so at least 15 kilo packaged So that would probably be expensive too. A drive from Potsdam would cost quite a bit more though.

The BL would make the toxic sound like a midrange..

Nick at FI told me I should shoot for between 1200-1500 watts for it to "really get it going"

sounds like hell.. ^^

hermes shipped 25 kilos for about 9 euro.

kannst du mir noch die ausmaße nennen, die das packet c.a. haben wird, dann such ich einen günstigen versand raus ?!... ich bin wirklich sehr interessiert an dem woofer...

sounds like hell.. ^^

hermes shipped 25 kilos for about 9 euro.

kannst du mir noch die ausmaße nennen, die das packet c.a. haben wird, dann such ich einen günstigen versand raus ?!... ich bin wirklich sehr interessiert an dem woofer...

I will need to find a box for it. I hope I still have one.

as long as you pay the shipping I will ship it however you want me to :):drinks:

Edited by david in germany