Sonic Electronix

i'll hook up head units install speakers wire amps install subs if they have a box. i make my own for personal use. have yet to mess with a component system.

acually i was scared to do my first set of comps and then i found out they wern't as hard to do and they sound so good. haha.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

i've been wanting to get a set of components its just too cold to get out and do anything here in iowa as far as rewiring a system and installing another amp for the set of components. the 6 x 9's amp'd sound really good i have a video of it somewhere that i can post

this is with the 6 x 9's amp'd

http://www.vimeo.com/1252400

oh and with this set up people at my school were claiming that they could hear it from the front doors of the school when i was parked in the very bottom of the parking lot (about 1/4 mile away) i have no idea if they were just saying that cause i never left it alone to hear it. but it is really really loud i know that much

Edited by now534

that website has doesn't destroy quality like youtube does.

do you have pics of the setup?

looks good though

i live in norwalk which is like 5 or so miles south of the des moines air port.

the setup right now is just a headunit and some speakers all pioneer. i have a amp but i can't figure out my ground loop problem so i unhooked the amp for now until i can cool down and think about what may be causing the loop

i live in norwalk which is like 5 or so miles south of the des moines air port.

the setup right now is just a headunit and some speakers all pioneer. i have a amp but i can't figure out my ground loop problem so i unhooked the amp for now until i can cool down and think about what may be causing the loop

ahh way down there.. im clear up in cedar rapids.. ill be down in dmi alot this summer

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals