Sonic Electronix

sounds like something to do with RCAs to me. Check your HU to make sure the RCA inputs didnt go bad. Check RCAs themselves, check RCA input on the amp. If the amp is turning on, the remote wire is fine. Might want to just go ahead and replace that anyways since it sounds like its in shitty shape.

sounds like something to do with RCAs to me. Check your HU to make sure the RCA inputs didnt go bad. Check RCAs themselves, check RCA input on the amp. If the amp is turning on, the remote wire is fine. Might want to just go ahead and replace that anyways since it sounds like its in shitty shape.

I disconnected the RCAS and put them back in and when plugging them in and unplugging them I can hear a sound kind of like when u got the speakers all the way volume and ur unplugging them and plugging them that kind of sound. are the Rca's opposed to light up? they got lil led lights one is red, and the other is black are they opposed to light up? If they are than yah it's the rca's. Im 100% sure it's not the amp and 100% it's not the subs gotta be someting with the wireing me and my buddie will trouble shoot it on monday when we start building the new box.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19