Second Skin Audio

S10 Reg Cab Sub Options

I have a standard cab s10 and was wondering if anyone knows or could talk me though putting a 10 or 12 inch fi bl subwoofer in my ride. I have very little room and any help would be appreciated. I have already thought of getting two bucket racing seats instead of a bench and make a custom console/sub enclosure but dont think i can get enough room. I have to keep my s10 for a while and cant afford to move the seat up as i am 6'2.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

any ideas for a center console for a fi bl 10 or 12? Anyone with a Regular cab s10 have any ideas. I want something that will actually work the first time or second time instead of messing around with 500 box's. Im going with the rockford fosgate t10001bd. I dont think the behind the seat thing will work...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

any ideas for a center console for a fi bl 10 or 12? Anyone with a Regular cab s10 have any ideas. I want something that will actually work the first time or second time instead of messing around with 500 box's. Im going with the rockford fosgate t10001bd. I dont think the behind the seat thing will work...

If I missed it sorry...but what year is the truck?

The trucks a 97

With the seat all the way back you would still have about 9 or so inches on the bottom and around 5 on top...you also should have room for your amps under the seat..(depends on amp..I know)..I still say a single ten with good power and tuning..then get your mid/highs to match!

Na... in all seriousness......I think if you could find enough airspace for a single 12 ported go for it...I think take out that console and make a sweet glass enclosure for your amp and sub...If not A 10 in a Bazooka tube MIGHT work in the center....Not sure if the BL would even fit in tha tube...But Ive heard some pretty clean ass systems with Different types of woofers in those tubes...EXAMPLE- Rockford Fosgate POWER HX2's

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png