i just bought this baby w/90k miles everything works not a scratch dent or anything on it. the question is if any one knows how to take the stereo out and the door panels as well. i did a search nothing came up the 12volt did have anything. i dont want to fuck anything up. plz help ready to put a system in this beotch

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

k figured out how to take the door panel off now heres a tuffy both wires are green one with black and one with purple my theory is that the one with black is negative can some one back me up

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

should just follow every wire with a strip is neg- just makes it easier- Some manufacturers are assholes and do something like striped front Pos, striped back Neg- my gf has the same car, I cant remember what I did,

but I had to pull out the Infinity amp in the kick panel, and bypass the amp

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if you need any more help bro hit me up....i have installed many stereos to those type of cars lately...

tnx! will do :good: expect some pms from me later after i get off work, when i start putting in the HU and subs

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png