Sundown Audio

Wiring A 4 Channel Amp

alan412

I have a kicker zx200.4 amplifier. The amp is rated at 2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel. I have 2 JBL 6.5" 2 way speakers in the front doors that run at 60 watts RMS. There are also the same speakers in the rear deck. I need help figuring out how to wire all the speakers to the amp and than wiring the amp to my Alpine cda 9884 head unit. Maybe if someone could provide me with some sort of wiring diagram or something.

Thanks

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

I have a kicker zx200.4 amplifier. The amp is rated at 2 ohms: 50 watts x 4 channel. I have 2 JBL 6.5" 2 way speakers in the front doors that run at 60 watts RMS. There are also the same speakers in the rear deck. I need help figuring out how to wire all the speakers to the amp and than wiring the amp to my Alpine cda 9884 head unit. Maybe if someone could provide me with some sort of wiring diagram or something.

Thanks

well your gonna have to wire your amp to your headunit anyways for the remote and RCA's....thats about it...cant you just wired all the speakers to the amp?..f its a 4channel and if you have 4 speakers just wire the speakers straight to the amp

Archived