I found some 20 inch rims that I really like but the problem is my bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and the rims are 5x115. Obviously I know 114.3 does not equal 115 but I've been searching and some say it will bolt right on with no problems since rims are manufactured with some give. Some others say it is a safety issue. I've searched for lug converters but can't find any in the size I need and I also heard those weren't good either.

What are your thoughts?

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I found some 20 inch rims that I really like but the problem is my bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and the rims are 5x115. Obviously I know 114.3 does not equal 115 but I've been searching and some say it will bolt right on with no problems since rims are manufactured with some give. Some others say it is a safety issue. I've searched for lug converters but can't find any in the size I need and I also heard those weren't good either.

What are your thoughts?

what kind of car do u have???? i know alot about wheels not tryin to sound big headed, but i delt with a rim company and sold rims for a lil bit

Team DB Linc

2-12" tc-3000

1-1500 sundown amp

2-2400 kinetic batterys

8- 6-1/2"pro comps

bass race 139.9

What are your thoughts?

what kind of car do u have???? i know alot about wheels not tryin to sound big headed, but i delt with a rim company and sold rims for a lil bit

Team DB Linc

2-12" tc-3000

1-1500 sundown amp

2-2400 kinetic batterys

8- 6-1/2"pro comps

bass race 139.9

The truck I'm getting them for is my 97 Ford Ranger 2wd

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

my one dude actually has 24s on a ford ranger and they r 5x115 and they bolted on perfect, so it would be perfectly fine bro

Edited by GPON22Z

Team DB Linc

2-12" tc-3000

1-1500 sundown amp

2-2400 kinetic batterys

8- 6-1/2"pro comps

bass race 139.9

pics of truck? i roll with 17's on my ranger

I don't have any pictures of the truck on my computer but it's pretty much stock because I just got it a few months ago as my beater truck, but now I'm starting to get into the mini truckin' thing. I was originally looking for 17 or 18 inch rims because I personally hate big rims on small trucks, but I don't wanna pass up this deal that I'm getting

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I would check out www.therangerstation.com they have tons of info in their tech library, if its not there i'm sure someone can give you a 100% definite answer on there forums.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.