Second Skin Audio

Is There Anyway This Will Work

u should not separate the wave of the speaker from the wave of the port... the port does not produce all of the sound

cut a hole so the whole trunk can interact with the cabin... like a 8" x 30" cut out

for ease... 3 12s even 4 is do-able

3 15s will require likely a box that is either hard to get out or built into the car

those cars arent easy to get loud

cut as much out of the rear deck as you can tho

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

u should not separate the wave of the speaker from the wave of the port... the port does not produce all of the sound

cut a hole so the whole trunk can interact with the cabin... like a 8" x 30" cut out

for ease... 3 12s even 4 is do-able

3 15s will require likely a box that is either hard to get out or built into the car

those cars arent easy to get loud

cut as much out of the rear deck as you can tho

thats what i was thinking about cutting a bigger hole maybe 8" x 16" and putting 2 6x9's on each side of the dash and for the box thats what i was worried about with the box it being built in the car or it being damn near impossible to get out. What would you do if you were in my situation go all out or just do the logical thing?

just my $.02 but if u lost that spaire tire couldn't u build a box n posably do aero's into cabbin with 90degree bends out of box? and do 4 12's fireing twards the trunk? about the loudest car ive heard was a 92 toyota camry with a tubbed trunk bottom and 4 mtx 8500 15's ran off 2 mtx 1501d's and he cut about 80% of the rear deck out to let air flow and that shit was loud, low n clean to, i aint ever done a ported threw rear deck befor but ive heard a monty carlo(sp) with 2 l7 12's ported threw rear deck with a 8''x20'' hole and a memphis msync 8'' coax(tweet made in middle or can be ran as seperates) and 6x9's in front kick pannels n that thing got loud as hell n was clear also, couldn't u do 3 l7 12's faceing rear seat sealed but ported threw rear deck? i asume taht would kinda be a bandpass but on another note u could build a port in the rear deck for tuneing and build a box around it kinda sorta do a couple 90degree bends to go into box with the 3 12's faceing trunk n u could do some pannels or a nice amp rack in front of subs would look good i think, and sound killer n i unno if anyones done that befor acually have a tuned port threw rear deck but this is just my $.02 man, good luck with ur build, the most ive seen in one of those cars was 4 l5 15's off 2 1250.1's sealed, sounded killer but trunk rattled to damn bad tho n they was fireing up also, anyways good luck wit what ur goin after man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i saw one with an 9ish cube box, fiberglass bottom/wood baffle for a solo-x18, batterys and amps were mounted on that little shelf, looked clean as hell.

shouldnt have a problem getting 3 15's in there if you can do some glasswork

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC