Wtb:alternator

rookie023

hey guys i need a bigger alternator. i dont know much about alternators but i have a 02' tahoe with a stock alternator and i need to upgrade. im runnin about 4000 watts. any ideas? anybody have a alternator forsale for a descent price? let me know. thanx

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

hey guys i need a bigger alternator. i dont know much about alternators but i have a 02' tahoe with a stock alternator and i need to upgrade. im runnin about 4000 watts. any ideas? anybody have a alternator forsale for a descent price? let me know. thanx
iraggi 300amp plus. large case cs144. its chrome i bought it off steve m. will sell for 400

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

x2

These www.dcpowerinc.com are as good as they get bro. Rob will get you set up with the CORRECT alt9(s) for your needs. They use the correct AD style 240+ amp alts for your truck which WILL NOT throw up dash lights and/or codes which I read somewhere that this is acceptable. Sorry but telling me dash lights and computer codes are fine is no way to roll my ride!!! Yea it might charge but doesn't mean its right!!! Do it right use AD series alts and upgrade to DC HO alts FTW. Talk to just_rob on here , we are working together on a dual alt , dual bracket and dual module all in one kit price!!!

We have dual alt kits for your tahoe , with bracket and module. Our module will get you the voltage needed to get a full charge plus works with your cars computer to up your voltage safely and correctly.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

• 2 weeks later...