Jump to content

Tuning My 360.2


Recommended Posts

Posted

I dont have access to an O-scope and Im wondering how someone else have their system set up. Like Steve. I want the Knob to control just the subs.... But what would I set all the bands too? I'm kinda lost in tha dark with Octaves and slopes and all that... it always been by ear for me.

The amps for the subs are 2 T3000.1 BDs

2 Fully Loaded 18 BTLs in a 11ft^3 enclosure tuned to 34hzs

Mids and Highs amp is a RF Punch 4080 with the chip set to full range.

Door Speakers are all stock for now

Please help guys...

Alohas

Kaimana

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png
Posted

You need the scope to set the gains. Can you do it with out? Sure, it's just alot of guessing....... You shouldn't have any problem tuning the other features (x-over and Eq) by "ear". Just take your time and read the set-up guide pinned at the top. PM me if you have any questions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...