DRAMAQUEEN Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 Dude I got the perfect idea,..I did this after meeting a girl and dating idk like 3 1/2 weeks before last Christmas, I got her victoria secret gift car package, I knew she loved there stuff, in the end she got some super hot bed time outfits, and few other things,.. But I was able to see it all on her in the end but it worked great as a starter gift, they give you a folder with a book and all, made just for us clueless guys ?.... THat... could work lol Quote ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
DRAMAQUEEN Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 Quote ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
DRAMAQUEEN Posted December 18, 2008 Author Report Posted December 18, 2008 no other ideas??!!! Quote ** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.