Sonic Electronix

New Build In The Near Future?

well ive been doing some thinking lately.. alot of it is about how much i feel like my cvx's suck balls. ive been a member of this forum for a "hot minute" :rolleyes: and these fi subs are pretty rediculous. i have a friend in mobile alabama that owns a shop TNT car audio. they are a rockford fosgate dealer. i was in there talking with him the other day about the t40001bd and how i wanted one and we got to talking and he was trying to talk me into t2 15's. they are pretty expensive although he was going to give me a deal, at the deal he was going to give me i could get fi btl 15's or even 18's fully loaded. over the past 2 years ive got a total of aLmost 15k invested in my stereo and pretty much nothing to show for it but.. nothin really. i went back today and talked to him and we looked at the www.ficaraudio.com and talked a few things over and im thinking about doing something big. obviously i have a tahoe, and i want to keep my seats and ive always wanted a wall. this is my last attempt to go all out and after this im going to be done with car audio.. maybe. but we discussed walling off the tahoe with 6 15" btl's and putting a t40001bd on each. he has a alternator bracket for a tahoe for 3 alternators at the shop. for batteries i am going to do a optima red top under the hood and a kinetik on each amp in the back. also doing the rockford power series components in the doors with the rockford t8004 on them. i obviously dont just have this money laying around but i have a decent job and no bills (live with my parents) and my grandmother is the vp of the bank, shes gonna hook me up with a signature loan if i decide to go through with this, she just doesnt know this is what im going to spend the money on. i want to hear peoples input. what do you think? dont try and call me out on bs'n please because im dead serious. im just asking for a few pointers, like if maybe i need more power for those subs or if that is to much to fit in the tahoe and keep the seats. i dont know ne thing about fi other than the fact that they are rediculous ground pounders and thats what i want to be. so give me some input, i want to make this happen

:edit: forgot to add, it was either the 6 15's or 4 18's in a wall. i just want LOUD! with really nice sounding mids and highs

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

Archived