Anyone Have Go-peds

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
yuup i usually put some in the carb and it starts i took the exhaust off but i have a pretty good idea about where its at..

how much would u pay with shipping? i will work with u on the price... thats if your interested in it first..

I honestly dont know,

id have to see it and let you get an idea to tell me all thats needed..

if it starts, and maybe just maybe you could take a video of it running would be great, and just a hand full of pics would help you get a good amount of cash

do you even have a price in your head, providing it runs,

like i say once you see it again you can tell me what ill need for it.

i dont think it needs anything other then the motor to be welded..to be honest with u i had 3 of them and i cant remember if this is the one i already welded the motor to once the other two had the same problem so i threw them out.. i also cracked the neck on one of them i think its this one.. and i cut it all the way off and put a thicker pipe inside so that way if its ever jumped the bars wont snap.. well ill go pick it up tomorrow and see exactly what needs to be done and what ive done..

about the price i have no idea its no big deal so any price u throw out there i wont refuse..im jobless at the moment so im going to sell my kickers and whatever money i can get off the stuff im selling im really trying to get 1 or 2 fi's

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
i dont think it needs anything other then the motor to be welded..to be honest with u i had 3 of them and i cant remember if this is the one i already welded the motor to once the other two had the same problem so i threw them out.. i also cracked the neck on one of them i think its this one.. and i cut it all the way off and put a thicker pipe inside so that way if its ever jumped the bars wont snap.. well ill go pick it up tomorrow and see exactly what needs to be done and what ive done..

about the price i have no idea its no big deal so any price u throw out there i wont refuse..im jobless at the moment so im going to sell my kickers and whatever money i can get off the stuff im selling im really trying to get 1 or 2 fi's

ok well ill look on her tomorrow then and see your post and maybe some pics if you have them on here,.

im baffled why you would have to weld the motor on, if it runs that would be awesome, and if the motor is removable would be great,. yeah just let me know on here,.. never know..

also what else are you selling.. kicker? .. kicker what? lol,.. im now a pawn shop.

hahaha.lmoa .""im now a pawn shop."".yeah the motor can be removed..i will PM u pictures tomorrow..

but the kickers are i think like the early year sometime 2000 kicker L7s 15s

this is the only pic i have of them right now

l_dfadbed3b46fa6fe20d29f4d8f3ff7d4.jpg

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
hahaha.lmoa .""im now a pawn shop."".yeah the motor can be removed..i will PM u pictures tomorrow..

but the kickers are i think like the early year sometime 2000 kicker L7s 15s

this is the only pic i have of them right now

l_dfadbed3b46fa6fe20d29f4d8f3ff7d4.jpg

any pics yet? ....

my bad i was going to post pix but i lost this thread and i just came accross it i thought it was deleted... im going to take pix tonight and pm u

BUILDLOG

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
my bad i was going to post pix but i lost this thread and i just came accross it i thought it was deleted... im going to take pix tonight and pm u

wheres the pics?

ive just been busy or hella lazy... i will get them i promise tomorrow im on my phone right now and not at the house

BUILDLOG

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
ive just been busy or hella lazy... i will get them i promise tomorrow im on my phone right now and not at the house

ok i understand, i was just checking to see whats up.