if she want's to lose fat she should just diet properly and exercise. if she exercises early, eats high carb breakfast (oatmeal + fruit + juice) and tapers off her carb intake by eating 5 additional small meals with decreasing carb intake and no carbs after 6pm she should be fine. an additional workout in the afternoon/evening wouldn't hurt. if she starves herself her bodyfat will rise and her muscle will deplete itself, making her look baggy and unhealthy. she's better off toning that 125 down to 117 or w/e rather than staving off ten pounds. if she just wants to starve herself she should just jump on the meth diet, i hear it works really well lol.

I did the same thing and went from 257 to 191 and got kinda built. I only lifted weights and practically never did any 1 hour cardio marathons.

Get her to lift weights and follow a good diet. You will thank yourself later when she is super smoking hot... and no lifting weights wont make her bulky and manly, women do not have enough testosterone to get big naturally.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

tell her you believe in inner beauty and then kiss her passionately lul

That wont get you smacked :spiteful:

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

if she want's to lose fat she should just diet properly and exercise. if she exercises early, eats high carb breakfast (oatmeal + fruit + juice) and tapers off her carb intake by eating 5 additional small meals with decreasing carb intake and no carbs after 6pm she should be fine. an additional workout in the afternoon/evening wouldn't hurt. if she starves herself her bodyfat will rise and her muscle will deplete itself, making her look baggy and unhealthy. she's better off toning that 125 down to 117 or w/e rather than staving off ten pounds. if she just wants to starve herself she should just jump on the meth diet, i hear it works really well lol.

thats crazy you just said all that because I told her EXACTLY that tongiht and she seems to like the idea and shes gonna give it a whirl.

and for pics here you go..I dont have any full body shots..yet..

monica2.jpg

monica.jpg

her and her sister (she is the one in the solid black shirt, sis is wearing the spotted shirt)

shes from Puerto Rico and I must say I think I have been missing out only dating white girls lol

puerto ricans ftw my girl right now is puerto rican and italian, so all the fun and her grandma makes some awesome lasagna.

and she does the same thing, shes 5'1" and like 110 maybe, buts its all in her tits

girls just have something about always being fat...i cant convince her shes fine even though i can almost touch my hands around her waist (27 inches i think she said...im still a 36)

as far as the weight loss thing goes, i was told that a pound of fat is equivalent to 3500 calories, men need 12 calories per pound of body weight to maintain their current weight, women need 10 (soo if youre 200lbs and eat 2400 calories a day, you'll stay the same weight)

if you manage to come in 3500 calories under what is required of your body (whether in the period of a week or days or months) you lose 1 lb of fat

knowing that i went from 300 lbs to just over 200 in about 6 months, my natural weight is like 215 so wtvr, thats what im at now, it takes alot of activity for me to stay below that (like 2-3 hours a day of exercising...my 13 hours a day of installing stereos and junk doesnt work apparantly)

oh, and for reference, i basically just cut out junk food, soda, and uh...that was it. a soda is 200 cals you dont need, i would drink maybe 2 cans a day, thats close to a pound a week lost for no work at all. when you realize that 2 large milkshakes is an extra pound of fat, you think twice about what you're eating.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

puerto ricans ftw my girl right now is puerto rican and italian, so all the fun and her grandma makes some awesome lasagna.

and she does the same thing, shes 5'1" and like 110 maybe, buts its all in her tits

girls just have something about always being fat...i cant convince her shes fine even though i can almost touch my hands around her waist (27 inches i think she said...im still a 36)

as far as the weight loss thing goes, i was told that a pound of fat is equivalent to 3500 calories, men need 12 calories per pound of body weight to maintain their current weight, women need 10 (soo if youre 200lbs and eat 2400 calories a day, you'll stay the same weight)

if you manage to come in 3500 calories under what is required of your body (whether in the period of a week or days or months) you lose 1 lb of fat

knowing that i went from 300 lbs to just over 200 in about 6 months, my natural weight is like 215 so wtvr, thats what im at now, it takes alot of activity for me to stay below that (like 2-3 hours a day of exercising...my 13 hours a day of installing stereos and junk doesnt work apparantly)

oh, and for reference, i basically just cut out junk food, soda, and uh...that was it. a soda is 200 cals you dont need, i would drink maybe 2 cans a day, thats close to a pound a week lost for no work at all. when you realize that 2 large milkshakes is an extra pound of fat, you think twice about what you're eating.

thats a good way to explain it to her with the calorie thing thanks!!