Infomercial Whores And Oreck Air Purifiers Owners ... I Think I Might Want One. Such A Sucker

I am such an infomercial whore its sick... all starting back in the day when i wanted my mom to get me a ronco food dehydrator for christmas years ago just for beef jerky.. sad i know... Anyways now im deciding wether or not this thing is anybetter than the $50 dollar one s u can buy at wally mart... heres a link, but basically i just wanna keep the occasional smoke outta the living room , usually from either my cooking or poker night , and to MAINLY keep the dust down with the 5 grand in Home Theater stuff thats gonna be building over the next few months..

http://www.oreck.com/air-purifiers/xl_air_...abletop_pro.cfm

What made me realize how much dust is actually in the house didnt happen til i got my flatscreen that ended up having a minor defect, and now it has been ssitting here for a week and the gloss black rear of the tv and Touch of Color Bezel look like a faded sh1t color.. I keep the place VERY clean but i just never realized how much dust actually still gets around... i dunno .. any ideas

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

before spending three bills id make sure the filter for the ac etc was in good condition... and maybe hook up a box fan in the room with another filter duct taped behind it...

before spending three bills id make sure the filter for the ac etc was in good condition... and maybe hook up a box fan in the room with another filter duct taped behind it...

Yea thats what i was thinking too.. although its 4 degrees here right now, :) , but yea, the heat ducts im sure have something to do with it, but if this thing is as good as the reviews say it is, its completely worth it.. just wondering if anyone has used or seen one

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

if the concern is purely your electronics' livelihood, IMO those are a waste of money. It would be better to do what you can for near free. There are atleast a couple people in the world that have electronics, and you don't often hear of any that have been damaged due to dust etc. At the most I would put some filters on the air vents on said electronics and change/clean them occasionally.

I do that in the bedroom and you wouldn't believe the dust that filter traps! It sure helps me breathe better through the night too.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.