yea I'm aware that my stock alternator of 110amp aint shit lol and I just got new HIDS so I have to put relay in cause if I'm hounding for to long they start to strobe lol, but on the box question yea I want to build my own box so I'm waiting to find a shop that some one will let me use for a bit, I'm still think about placment on the port let alone how i should face the subs, I would go get the material i need but I'm little low on funds *how much will this run me to build about?*.

but yea hopefully I want to have this done by Feb 7 so I can have sort of as a b-day present to myself.

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

id do subs up port back abd i dunno but i know it will get alot louder just come up with some specs and then go to your local home depot or lumber yard and just add up some prices a sheet of mdf down here is 30 bucks and 2x4s are like two bucks so if you go all wood you wont break the bank.

Roseville, CA

for the custom box I'm going to build will it make a difference that 2 of them are dual 4's and 2 are dual 2's???

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

i would say they have to be the same i wouldnt mix and match like that one set might see a differnet ohm load or differnt power and one set could ruin the other set because there is no way to match the final ohm load if you using two amps. even if you could i would still say get all "matching" subs

Roseville, CA