Sonic Electronix

Itunes/touch Help Needed...again

Ok so I went out and bought a new Ipod Touch and got my music on it from my old Ipods library, Problem is with music videos now.

I never watched/downloaded music videos on my ipod before but I though i'd try it out now that I have more space. I have 2 videos that are in my music library and but on the left side of Itunes there is no "Video" tab.

On my Touch there is a video button that when I press it I see 1 of my videos but the other is not there even after syncing.

Under my Library tab I have:

Music

Movies

TV Shows

Podcasts

Applications

But no "Video"

If I place a "Video" playlist in my playlists will the it be in my "Music" playlists on the Touch instead of hitting the video button???

:unsure::unsure: :8)

i have an iphone.. so i think it would be like the same... all my music vids are under a playlist i made for em... but it is also has a tab for vids...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Ok so I went out and bought a new Ipod Touch and got my music on it from my old Ipods library, Problem is with music videos now.

I never watched/downloaded music videos on my ipod before but I though i'd try it out now that I have more space. I have 2 videos that are in my music library and but on the left side of Itunes there is no "Video" tab.

On my Touch there is a video button that when I press it I see 1 of my videos but the other is not there even after syncing.

Under my Library tab I have:

Music

Movies

TV Shows

Podcasts

Applications

But no "Video"

If I place a "Video" playlist in my playlists will the it be in my "Music" playlists on the Touch instead of hitting the video button???

:unsure::unsure: :8)

videos go into the movies tab you dont need a video tab or playlist

98 Dodge Durango

12 000K 50/55W Headlights

12 000K 35W Fog lights

HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever

(1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded

(1) Ported box 33hz

(1) Soundstream TRX1500D

(1) Soundstream TRX2.440

(1) RE 6.5" Component Set

(1) Rear battery