Alabama meet and greet

Damn man...my buddie has drill that weekend also. And it's his 23rd b-day too, so there goes the party. Well, at least til the next weekend anyways, LoL.

So what day are we meeting?

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Ok guys...I got some bad news. I can't leave here until the 14th cause I have to go to some divorce class on the 13th or the judge won't sign the papers. So now I'll most likely be coming through Montgomery on the 15th...it's about an 18 hour drive from here to there, so I'll stop somewhere on the 14th and get to driving again the morning of the 15th. I know this fucks things up some, but I gotta stay til then. If ya'll can still meet up on the 15th, let me know and we'll still keep this going. If not, I'll come up with something else for a later date.

I swear I'm like a woman when it comes to making decisions, LoL.

Ok, SLPGEO and I talked earlier....I'm just gonna come back up the following weekend so that way it doesn't interfere with work or drill, and we can all meet in an agreed upon place. But we need you guys to tell us where the best place is. It doesn't have to be in B-Ham or in The Gump....just name a few places that you all know of and we'll pick one that we can all make it out to on the 17th or 18th. I'll be there the whole weekend, so you guys pick the day you can make it to town, where you wanna meet up at, and we'll do this. If you have MSN or yahoo messenger, hit me up there so we can talk about it easier. southern_pokey is my SN. I'll be on for a while tonight and tomorrow.