Anl Fuse Placement

I am going to run 0ga wire from my HC1400 to my HC800 (batterys) and off the HC800 I am going to put an ANL fuse/fuse box. I was wondering if I should run a 4ga wire from the HC800 to my amp or a 0ga w/ an distribution box (0ga input to three 4ga outputs). Also then put an ANL fuse off the 0ga or 4ga in between the amp and HC800. Here is the product I am looking at (part numbers) and it is all Stinger just fyi. I just need to order my wires and after this my car will be taken apart and a lot of work will begin.

SHK201 HPM

SPD515

SPD5204

(2) GANL150PT.

THANK YOU!!!

Edited by Skitzo_xa

I am going to run 0ga wire from my HC1400 to my HC800 (batterys) and off the HC800 I am going to put an ANL fuse/fuse box. I was wondering if I should run a 4ga wire from the HC800 to my amp or a 0ga w/ an distribution box (0ga input to three 4ga outputs). Also then put an ANL fuse off the 0ga or 4ga in between the amp and HC800. Here is the product I am looking at (part numbers) and it is all Stinger just fyi. I just need to order my wires and after this my car will be taken apart and a lot of work will begin.

SHK201 HPM

SPD515

SPD5204

(2) GANL150PT.

THANK YOU!!!

doesnt the distribution box have fuses..if so how come u need a fusebox as well(in the trunk)?

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

what kinda amp, and i unno bout fuseing between batterys in the back ive not seen it done much but fuse it around 8-12'' from front battery and the same from rear battery, and if u want to fuse between batterys ied use 300amp fuses, but no need to fuse from rear battery to amp, and ied do from 800 0guage to 4 so if u want to expand a dist block looks cleaner than alot of wires ran from one battery imo, and just make sure u ground ur rear batterys good and ive heard not to ground both batterys in the same place but also heard its good to ground in same place cause it doesnt use as much wire but for dual batterys ied try to do it to a good piece of metal n make sure its sanded good, and run one wire from the rear battery preferbly ied do it (front battery to rear 800, then to the 1400, then to amp) if its a big amp but if its smaller around 1000-2000w ied do it the 1400-800, but anyways 0guage from front batter to rear 1400, then 0guage to 800, then 0guage to dist block for amp, and same for ground, but take 0guage from the 1400 n ground it n tie it in with the 800 to a dist block for amps and should work fine, thats kinda how i got mine and it works good, sorry for the long post but tryin to get all the options out there, and hope this helps and good luck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I should explain better. The HC1400 is my front battery and the HC800 is the rear battery. There is an distribution box is the 0ga input to three 4ga output I was talking about: Stinger SPD515. The amp takes a 4ga and I am not a big fan of grinding strands off the power to make a 0ga fit a 4ga. I was going to use 150amp anl fuses. One coming off the 1400 and one coming off the 800 to protect my amp extra. Its a Soundstream TRX2000D.

why not run 1/0 to a reducer and step it down to 4guage? and why would a 2000d need 4guage unless its 4 4guage inputs? anyways hope that helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Lol you figured it out :) lol. The amp takes a 4ga input and I was going to run a 0ga wire from the batterys. Then into a converter box a (0ga input to three 4ga outputs) and run a 4ga wire to my amp but I don't know where to place the anl fuse box. Also use a 4ga ground from the amp to metal.

i get what hes saying but i dont know the answer and i would also like to know the answer =)

what he is saying is.....

he ran a 0ga positive wire from the front battery fuse to the rear battery

***he wants to know if he should run the 4GA wire (that his amp requires) straight from the rear battery to the amp***

***or if he should 0ga from the rear battery to a distributor then 4ga from the distributor to the amp with a 4ga***

BUT HE IS INSURE of where to place his ANL fuse/fusebox

and im am not experience but keep the fusebox 16inches away from the battery and maybe go with the distributor!

Edited by Mellow18

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

Just run a 4ga wire from the battery to the amp. You dont need a distribution of 1/0 to 4 gauge in this case. Especially since you are in the back. If you were running the 1/0 from the front battery to the rear for the 4 gauge amp then it would be smart to distribute it to help with current flow to the back, but since you are already close, it wont matter.

Just run a 4ga wire from the battery to the amp. You dont need a distribution of 1/0 to 4 gauge in this case. Especially since you are in the back. If you were running the 1/0 from the front battery to the rear for the 4 gauge amp then it would be smart to distribute it to help with current flow to the back, but since you are already close, it wont matter.

also i think he wants to know where to place the ANL fuse in his trunk =D

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4