Starting the build (UPDATED 2/9/07)

Thanks for the link

So i got bored and deceided to hear what everything sounds like so i just threw the subs in a sealed box i had laying around

Posted Image

Then i tossed it in my car

Posted Image

It looks so small I'm gunna go to home depot tomorrow and pick up some mdf

No Sponsors, No Stickers, No Replicas ALL GANGSTAhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/853307

how much the subs cost ? and what size box u gonna make ? i heard the box was a lil tricky to make...

I got them off ebay i think it was like 275 for both em the and I'm not really sure what i sould do about the box I was thinking of getting plans from team toxic bass

No Sponsors, No Stickers, No Replicas ALL GANGSTAhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/853307

i had this same setup, i have to say those subs were very very desent for the price.

I got em here for £80 Each and i had 2 aswell. but i was only running 1200 Watts RMS. 600 each sub.

Good Choice imo ther're good. But when going ported take in to account that its recomended for sealed enclosures ;)

Of course, PORT FTW!     

Note that port on there was a 4" wide port and 5" long, i didnt notice any diffrence as it was just a port i brought from a loudspeaker/PA setup shop so there was no calculations.

Heres a picture of my old setup  :)

post-13-1170209858.jpg

07072006_old_setup.JPG_thumb

i had this same setup, i have to say those subs were very very desent for the price.

I got em here for £80 Each and i had 2 aswell. but i was only running 1200 Watts RMS. 600 each sub.

Good Choice imo ther're good. But when going ported take in to account that its recomended for sealed enclosures ;)

Of course, PORT FTW!     

Note that port on there was a 4" wide port and 5" long, i didnt notice any diffrence as it was just a port i brought from a loudspeaker/PA setup shop so there was no calculations.

Heres a picture of my old setup  :)

u ever get it on the TL ? i'm thinkin about getting 4 3002's..

Archived